Citizen Relation Group (CRG) is an independent, not-for-profit organization based in district Jehlum and registered under the Societies Registration Act 1860. It provides international and national NGOs a platform to build their working relationship with civil societies in the four districts (Jehlum, Gujrat, Mandi Bahaudin and Chakwal) of North Punjab. The organization works for the community’s basic needs in Health, Education, Poverty alleviation, Training and Empowerment with deep conviction and looking forward for a sustainable Developmental process to take roots from its platform. CRG carries out field surveys and studies, conducts dialogues, seminars, trainings, workshops, advocacy campaigns and other programs to strengthen partnerships with village based civil societies.
Aims and Objectives:
- The main focus of Citizen Relation Group (CRG) is education, health, poverty alleviation, community empowerment and building relationship with the objectives of;
- To build, aid, assist, setup, manage, maintain, administer and run schools, colleges, and educational institutions for studies and research in the remote district of Punjab.
- To promote education and academic facilities by means of establishing academic grant of scholarships and support for education to the needy students.
- To work for the promotion of education by arranging seminars, training and campaigns in Punjab.
- To facilitate research and programs to improve health and education and to improvement of basic needs of humanity.
- To promote health facilities in the remote areas in Pakistan by ways of establishing Medical Centers in remote villages.
- To empower the marginalized communities in Punjab, (Youth, Women, Children and Minorities)
- To build and manage institutions for deserving elderly and disabled citizens.
- To undertake and execute any project with an organization association or institution which may seem to be conductive to the trust in working towards any of its aims and objectives.
- To proved help and assistance in natural and unnatural disasters.
- To arrange marriage ceremony for poor girls once in a year. All expenditure of marriage of the poor girls will be paid by the organization.
- To provide Emergency services for the poor and needy people and widows and orphan children.
- To provide legal help to prisoners and poor people.
- To provide financial help to the poor people, so they can run their own business.
Vision and Scope:
Citizen Relation Group (CRG) is committed to create, strengthen, and support networks of people and institutions promoting change towards sustainable development. CRG, in partnership with communities, public and civil society organizations, works in the areas of health, education, poverty alleviation, income generation skills, human resource and rural development. It works with all the communities without regard to race, gender, religion and political persuasion. The CRG believes in the community acceptance, community empowerment, stakeholders’ participation, popularity of the word and concept of gender and utilization of its services in defined areas of health, education and poverty alleviation cum Income generation.
To achieve its objective, CRG has established a network of viable local NGOs to carry out different programs district-wise, jointly keeping in view the overall objectives of the organization. CRG engages local-based civil society organizations which are involved as partners in its different projects, addressed to encourage active participation of citizens in the four district of Punjab. It works as a facilitator for these Network members and contributes in their training and capacity building which are active in community programs. We due to our belief in community organization and involvement as a precondition to community participation have even utilized opinion makers for the attainment of our objective in many communities.
Scope of work:
- Youth innovative development programs
- Rural Development
- Gender issues
- Poverty Alleviation Program
- Social Mobilization
- Empowerment of Marginalized Rural Communities (Children, Women and Youth)